The FCR Operator provides a service for downloading FCR Public Data. The FCR Public Data is a set of downloadable files which contain information on Frogans addresses and Frogans networks registered in the FCR, as well as information on FCR account administrators. The FCR Public Data includes the list of Frogans addresses or of Frogans networks registered in the FCR, as well as the list of FCR account administrators. The FCR Public Data does not contain information on Frogans addresses of internal Frogans networks, nor the contact information available in the FCR Whois Database.
The list of FCR account administrators is also published in HTML format on the Web site of the FCR Operator: https://fcr.frogans/en/resources/fcraa-list/access.html.
The FCR Operator also provides a service for querying the FCR Whois Database, in a manner comparable to Whois services provided by registry operators for domain names on the Internet: whois.fcr.frogans
The use of the FCR Public Data Download Service provided by the FCR Operator is subject to the Frogans Technology User Policy.
Public Data access
To access the FCR Public Data: download repository
How to use
The downloadable files currently available in the FCR Public Data are:
- fcr-report-public-mt-accadmin.csv: List of FCR account administrators
- fcr-report-public-mt-pfnfa.csv: List of Frogans addresses of public Frogans networks
- fcr-report-public-mt-dfn.csv: List of dedicated Frogans networks
- fcr-report-public-mt-facr-pfnfa.csv: FACR convergence forms of Frogans addresses of public Frogans networks
- fcr-report-public-mt-facr-dfn.csv: FACR convergence forms of dedicated Frogans networks
These files are updated twice a day. They are located in the download repository, in the directory: home/reports/daily/<yyyymmdd-hhmm>
The downloadable files are in CSV format. The content of each file respects the FCR-MSI technical specification:
- The file is encoded in UTF-8 in compliance with RFC 3629 of the IETF
- The file starts with a Byte Order Mark (U+FEFF ZERO WIDTH NO-BREAK SPACE character)
- Each line of the file ends with the Line Feed character (U+000A LINE FEED character)
- The first line of the file contains the name, in uppercase, of the fields, separated by a tabulation (U+0009 TAB character)
- Each following line of the file contains the values of the fields, separated by a tabulation (U+0009 TAB character)
You can open these files using a spreadsheet. When importing a file:
- Use the TAB character as the separator character
- Force any column corresponding to network names or site names to be imported as text and not as standard values (otherwise network names and site names that contain digits only may be imported incorrectly; for example, leading zeros may be removed from the name)
Note: if you are using Excel, don't open the file directly. To be able to apply the above settings, first start Excel, then import the downloaded file.
If you encounter difficulties using the FCR Public Data Download Service: support.fcr.frogans
To report a security problem or abusive use of the Frogans technology: report.frogans.org